Date: March 23 2020
Summary: A summary of what electrodermal activity is and its use as a biomarker and use in signal processing.
Keywords: ##summary ##signalprocessing ##healthcare #informatics #health #signalprocessing #signal #biomarker #archive
- **Summary:** What electrodermal activity is and its pros and cons as a biomarker
- **Summary:** An overview of common artifacts in EDA signals
- **Summary:** A simple, transparent, flexible, and automated quality assessment procedure for ambulatory EDA data - **Rationale:** FANTASTIC implementation on how to parse through EDA artifact -- very useful with a straight-forward algorithm to use
- **Summary:** An overview on commonly used signal processing methods to remove artifacts from signals. - **Rationale:** Moving average filters seem to hold the most promise in processing EDA.
- **Summary:** Assessment of stress in call center employees using skin conductance sensors to measure SCR/EDA. - **Rationale:** Showed useful methods on how to process EDA data of a small cohort
Zelko, Jacob. Electrodermal Activity. https://jacobzelko.com/03232020235136-electrodermal-activity. March 23 2020.